Women Empowerment is important component of programmatic interventions of Aarohan.
The approach involves awareness building, functional and financial literacy and sensitization on social issues, gender and women rights, child education and skill training. The objectives are
- To encourage women to send their children to schools regularly.
- Aware of importance of hygienic practices and healthy living.
- Legal awareness among the women for securing their rights and privileges.
- Women better perform their social roles and decision making.
- Aware about Government’s welfare schemes and support to women.
- Able to read and understand important documents, able to fill forms.
- Acquire income generation skills.